HAIVis (Human-centered AI and Visualization) is a research group at PUC Chile, part of the Artificial Intelligence Laboratory . As AI technologies progress from applications involving mostly machines towards AI systems interacting with humans (Human-AI interaction), there is a need to investigate this interaction in order to develop AI systems which amplify human performance on different task, but with a clear focus on humans: effective, fair, accountable, and transparent. With the aim of addressing this need, we conduct research in the following lines:
- Recommender Systems and Intelligent User Interfaces
- Information Visualization
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence
- Creative Artificial Intelligence
- AI applied to the Medical domain
For the most updated content visit our website.